Heyoka 'Mountain Sheep Mask' T-shirt
Medium: Found 1940's Lifo Print, Mountain Sheep Mask of the Hopi Prayer Drama. Molded horns or Deerskin carry symbols of clouds, rain and lightning. The Visor is of basketry and the collar is of evergreen. Original drawing by Virginia Roediger.
CMMNTY t-shirts use GOTS certified organic cotton jersey, guaranteeing ethical, sustainable and ecological accountability at every step of production. The triple-wash finishing process ensures a soft hand feel and next to no shrinkage for a long lasting garment that keeps its shape.
5% of all profits goes directly to support the work of global homelessness charities like Emmaus.
- 100% organic cotton
- 180gsm triple-wash Portwood Cotton™ jersey
- Cross bar tack reinforcement at stress points
- Shaped arm holes for improved fit
- Bound collar neck rib
- Flatlock stitch hem and rib
- Soft feel Digital Pigment Print
|Size||Chest Size (cm)|